More and more customers are looking for healthy breakfast options. To give you some food for thought, we have taken two of our popular wholesale items and provided five ways to add these to your menu as healthy breakfast options.
Muesli can be used to make a variety of breakfast dishes for the health conscious. We recommend having at least one muesli-based dish on the menu. But after reading these ideas, we are sure you will have more!
- Tropical muesli served with grilled peaches and coconut yoghurt
- Fresh acai bowl topped with slices strawberries, dried coconut and muesli
- Chia pudding with fresh mango slices topped with crunchy tropical muesli
- Protein yoghurt, berry and muesli parfait
- Black sticky rice topped with grilled banana, coconut milk and tropical muesli
Sourdough is super versatile and is often thought of as a healthier breakfast choice. We all know smashed avocado is a customer favourite, but why not try some new pairings? Everyone loves loaded toast!
- Beetroot hummus with goats’ cheese and seeds
- Mushroom medley cooked with thyme and garlic
- Roasted pumpkin slices topped with hummus, parsley and walnuts
- Grilled halloumi with fresh tomato slices, olive oil and pesto
- Fresh banana slices, peanut butter, chia seeds and shredded coconut