Loaded with fibre to make you fuller for longer, toast is the perfect go-to breakfast meal. Are you sick of the classic spreads? Try these delicious ideas to mix up your breakfast.
Loaded Peanut Butter
A new twist on an old classic. Take your favourite toast and load with peanut butter plus other goodies for a healthy, filling breakfast.
• Take two slices of your favourite toast, we recommend Golden Hearth Organic Wholemeal
• Top with peanut butter, sliced banana, plus a sprinkle of chia seeds and shredded coconut.
Curb those sweet cravings with this delicious recipe. This one is simple to make and will leave you satisfied. Perfect for breakfast or a snack (use one slice to kick those 3 pm sugar cravings).
• Toast two slices of the Golden Hearth Organic Classic Fruit Loaf.
• Spread 1 tablespoon of low-fat ricotta on each slice
• Drizzle with 1 teaspoon of honey across both slices
• Sprinkle with cinnamon and enjoy!
Why rely on your local café for this Aussie fav when you can make it at home? Save your money for your next holiday and try this delicious recipe.
• Toast two slices of Golden Hearth Soy & Linseed
• Cut open a ripe avocado and place the avocado in a bowl
• Add a squeeze of lemon juice, salt, pepper and mash!
• Load the avocado onto your toast
• Top with sliced cherry tomatoes, a crumble of feta cheese and pepitas